CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 5, 2010

My Heart Completely Hurt


For my latest birthday, I got a nice pinkie diary from my friend, known as Diari Cinta. “Diari cinta?” what’s that mean? Do I ever have a ‘Cinta’? I used to love someone since 2003 without him knowing that I still wait for him...Was it love? REAL love? Hurmm… Really out of my thought. To love him that much, really ruining the peace of my heart and my life turns out to be more complicated. Is it his fault? No, it’s not. That’s totally my fault to love him that much in the first place. It looks like my heart was completely hurt. I’m sick of loving him that much. I don’t know when could I totally erase him from my heart and when could I find a Mr Perfect to fill in my heart?? Could I? I don’t have the answer. Only Allah knows.

I’m always thinking, whenever he gets married with someone he loves, it is good for me. At that time, I would completely get rid of him and totally forget him. But, could I??? When that day come, could I survive and smile likes before while I’m saying, “Congratulation for your wedding”. Could I?? I would foresee that would be a very HARD time that I’ll ever had. And it hurts me triple. Should I imagine that?? Yes, I should. No, I MUST! Fate is fate. Either I want it or not, I have to face it. He was born for another girl who is better than me, I guess. We are not meant to be together. I have to accept that. We really didn’t mean to be together!! How hurt I am, I still pray for his luck and happiness especially with the girl he loves…

2 comments:

BeYuti said...

xingt nok comment hok ni..tggu note kt fb xdop pun..huhu..hurmm...bg quote ayat 216 la yea...'apa yg kita suke tu xsemestinya baik tuk kite, dan ape yg kite xsuke tu xsemestinya xbaik tuk kita, Sungguh Allah itu Maha Mengetahui" =)

Just Being Me... said...

sero xdop kekuatan la plop nk post note neh kt fb.

Time kasih la bg quote tu.. quote tu sgnt2 lah sesuai...tp still sedey~ lumrah kehidupan dop..xkan nk suko sokmo...(*_*)